CASUAL CHIC

I guess you could say this is my go to outfit. Black and white combination, not a surprise, right? Bu...













I guess you could say this is my go to outfit. Black and white combination, not a surprise, right? But for me it's the most perfect color combination. I was really excited when my mum gave me this blouse not so long ago. It's actually an almost vintage piece which my grandma sew more than 30 years ago. I was a bit shocked when I saw the condition which literally as new! I think it's my new favourite white blouse in the moment. Thanks mum & grandma! The rest of the outfit consists Zara leather pants, hat and bag, Nike sneakers, and some Calzedonia fishnet socks. Hair is by 4look Academy, of course. 

Photography by Eni Brušnjak INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK

You Might Also Like

0 comments