NEW IN

As soon as I saw this Matt & Nat bag I was in love. It's from their vintage collection and it comes in five different...





As soon as I saw this Matt & Nat bag I was in love. It's from their vintage collection and it comes in five different colors but I went for the classic, timeless black one. What I really like about this bag is it's perfect size, it fits all my daily essencials and my camera which is amazing! The thing I was most intrigued by is the fact that the nylon lining is made out of 100% recyled plastic bottles and I'm always for recycling and reusing in general. Besides that, it's also made out of vegan leather. Matt & Nat policy includes not using leather or any other animal-based materials in making their designs, which very much attracted me to this brand. Besides variety of bag choices available you can also shop their shoe designs as well.
Shop this bag here

The shoes are from an English brand called Koi Footwear. In my opinion, these shoes are a great day to night piece and I cannot wait to wear them. The high block heel gives a really nice touch and makes the classic court heels with a little twist. They come in black suede and since I've been a little bit obsessed with suede lately I had to had them!
Shop them here

You Might Also Like

0 comments