22

I'm turning 22 today and I find myself thinking more about the future than the past. I just can't help but wonder (and stress a...


I'm turning 22 today and I find myself thinking more about the future than the past. I just can't help but wonder (and stress about it of course) what will happen in 10 years, next year or even tomorrow. It's always the same questions that are stuck in my mind: Will I ever be truly happy? Will I succeed? Will I get a job that I want? And so on, the list gets pretty big. Besides that, 22 might not be a big number to you, but I constantly feel like time flies (it seems to me like my 18th birthday was yesterday) and I don't like that. And sometimes those unexpected things just push you off your path. 

“If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.” ~Unknown
I've seen this quote somewhere and I think it really motivates you to live in moment and not to worry too much. And that's the thing I want to accomplish this year. Even though I already started accomplishing that, I hope this year will be the year I find complete peace instead of stressing and overthinking all the time. And stop drowning myself in negative vibes. Less negativity and more positivity!
I’m not much of a huge birthday celebration kind of person, but I still wanted to put on a nice outfit because technically it is my day. By this birthday shoot I want to send a message that I can do it by myself and every girl can. I'm ready to go back on track. I'm ready to let go. I'm ready to be happy. I’m ready to make every moment count. I'm ready to be strong. I'm ready for whatever this year has in store for me.

To put my thoughts into photographs I decided to go for a girl boss vibes kind of theme. The black wide trousers, the black maxi blazer and the wet look hairstyle matched perfectly in my opinion. Also, I decided to go for a sparkly metallic top and a bold red lip. Even though the flower bouquet turned out nothing like I ordered and imagined, I couldn't help but laugh at the end of the day. (just because something turned out diferently doesn't mean everything is lost, right?). So I'm pretty happy with the result.

Of course I have to mention who's behind this amazing photos. The beautiful and most inspiring person I know Stella MeÅ¡ić from the blog: Parts Of The Sun. Although we just met two months ago, she definitely became a very dear friend of mine (and partner in crime). Thank you for all the inspiration and all the work. You are a very special soul and never stop being yourself.










 








Wearing:
H&M blazer
Mango trousers and bag
Guava shoes
Ray Ban sunglasses

You Might Also Like

0 comments