HAIRSTYLE NEWS 2017

( photo by Stella Mešić ) Last weekend I attended Hairstyle News 2017 in Zagreb, Croatia along with a handful of other beautiful ...


Last weekend I attended Hairstyle News 2017 in Zagreb, Croatia along with a handful of other beautiful models and bloggers and of course, 4look Academy team and Kemon Italia hair products.
Hairstyle News is an annual international hairdresser festival that presents the latest trends from the world of hair style, hair care and hair products.

Everything started at 9 AM in Polyboy barbershop where dear Morena, Aldijana and Kristina washed my hair and retouched my hair color. There I also reunited with my favorite photographer and inspiring person Parts Of The Sun and amazing makeup artist Beauty Wanderlust. I also just bumped into my high school friend Paulina (she was one of the models as well) who I haven't seen for about 4 years and it was such a nice chance to catch up a bit! And I got an opportunity to meet other models who were all so lovely and whose every hairstyle was so different and unique. After our hair was done we went to the City Plaza, the venue where the show was held. After the stage rehearsal and clothes fitting and make up (done by Beauty wanderlust, of course) and some hair curling (in my case, A LOT of curling was included as you can see by the first photo) and we were all ready for the stage. The show contained three different moods: Retro Bit, Sartecnic and Soul mood. My girls and I represented the Soul mood- which was all about feminine and romantic vibes (watch the campaign videos at the end of the post).  On stage everything went pretty nice and smoothly. The show finished around 9 PM, and even though we were tired as hell, we decided to go out for a few drinks and have fun a bit.

 The clothing we wore at the show was by Italian designer Volo Libero






I just want to thank 4look Academy one more time for the given opportunity, and for making my hair look pretty every time!
Also, you have to check out these campaign videos! The hairstyles, the makeup, the music, everything is so amazingly done!
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This looked amazing! Loveeee seeing things from different events around the world! x

    http://dreamingoffithavenue.co.uk

    ReplyDelete