SILK DRESS + LEATHER PANTS

I can't even believe it's already Spring time. Time flies so fast! By hey, at least we are allowed to wear some li...







I can't even believe it's already Spring time. Time flies so fast! By hey, at least we are allowed to wear some lighter layers, that's why I wore this short sleeved dress. It's made from mulberry silk and it's by far the softest dress I have in my wardrobe and that's why I love it so much! It's from an Australian brand called ClΓ©mence the label. I gave the outfit a little twist by adding those Zara faux leather pants with detailing on the knees, which makes a great statement. And the shoes are from Shusole.

Hair is done by 4look Academy & Kemon Italia products

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– love you look

    ReplyDelete