WOMEN'S DAY

(photo by Ivor Mažar) As you all know, International Women's Day is celebrated on 8th March every year. A day dedicated only to...


(photo by Ivor Mažar)


As you all know, International Women's Day is celebrated on 8th March every year. A day dedicated only to women and a day to appreciate, support and empower every women! A women is is not born a women, she becomes one. And she should be proud and stand tall becuase of it. This year Women's Day theme is #BeBoldForChange- encouraging people to step up and take action to help drive gender equality.



I had a opportunity to celebrate this very special day the best possible way with 4look Academy and Stilueta, who organized the party which was all about women empowerment and strenght, but also about new hair color trends that will make any woman stand out. Along with my dear blogger colleagues, but also beautiful women PARTS OF THE SUN and BEAUTY WONDERLUST, I had a chance to present the new hair colors (about the 4look experience you can read here). The hair colors were made with Kemon Italia products (hair care routine post coming soon). Even though it was a pretty big change for me (I had blonde hair since I was born), I have to admit, I'm really happy that I did it and I like the way it looks on me. Also, thank you La Vetrina for dressing us up and Optika Vid for the lovely cat eye glasses! This wouldn't be a real party without some wine, right? We had a change to enjoy the Bottega sparkling wines, but also some of the finest belgian chocolate from Ebba’s Cuisine. 
And the best part of this celebration were the prizes, of course. There were total of 15 prizes that you could win, some of them were hairdos by 4look Acamdey, Catrice cosmetics box of suprise and so on. To make sure every woman is cherished, everyone got a little ACCA KAPPA goodie bag filled with some amazing products!



  (photo by Ivor Mažar)
(photo by Ivor Mažar)

 (photo by Ivor Mažar, on photo: Ines Matić, me, Stella Mešić, Tena Ćorić)
 Photo by Ivor Mažar (Ines Matić, Stella Mešić)
(products that were inside the goodie bag)


Više možete pročitati na: Stilueta. net

You Might Also Like

0 comments