RAINCOAT

'Embracing rain is a good start.' This post is dedicated to this sand colored raincoat from STUTTERHEIM...









'Embracing rain is a good start.'

This post is dedicated to this sand colored raincoat from STUTTERHEIM, a Swedish brand which specially makes high quality raincoats. I remember, when I was ordering the coat I wasn't sure should I go for the sand color or the classic black (not a surprise, right?) but then I realized that most of my coats and jackets are black and I thought I should go for a little change! And I'm so happy with the color and the way it looks on me! It goes great with my blonde hair, but also with my new orange hair made by 4look Academy that you can see in my previous post!   
I decided to pair the raincoat with a white shirt blouse and a cool Delphine top over it (I'm loving the layering trend lately), and for the pants, I went for a relaxed fit trousers from Mango. I have to admit, the favorite part of this outfit are the shoes, in which I fell in love the second I saw them on the AGL shoes site, even though I'm not a huge fan of bows, I think these look quite cute and they definitely give a special touch to every outfit! The watch is from my beloved Nicole Vienna

A big thank you, my dear, Stella Mešić for the photos (partsofthesun.com)


You Might Also Like

0 comments